By Vivienne Sanders
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of luck with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and overview standards of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and tips for every correct specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for various classes including:
- AQA: the yank Dream: fact and phantasm, 1945-1980
Read or Download Access to History: The American Dream: Reality and Illusion, 1945-1980 for AQA PDF
Similar uk history books
This absolutely revised ebook follows the advance of town of Filey in North (formerly East) Yorkshire from its origins as a village cost heavily concerned with the ocean and fishing to its progress as a vacation lodge within the reign of Queen Victoria to adjustments right this moment. sights alongside the best way contain Filey's involvement with the pioneer aviators and the development of Butlin's vacation Camp.
A gripping chronicle of the ferocious twenty-year fight among the English monarch and the feudal lords of eire, The Twilight Lords describes the 1st actual colonial enterprise in English heritage, a enterprise that held captive a complete new release of the simplest that eire and England may perhaps muster.
Own bills of the good struggle reports of British infantrymen are renowned and abundant, yet related debts from the German facet of no man's land are infrequent. This hugely unique publication vividly describes the wartime lives and supreme fates of ten Saxon squaddies dealing with the British in Flanders, printed via their intimate diaries and correspondence.
How did the arguments built within the debate to abolish the slave alternate aid to build a British nationwide id and personality within the past due eighteenth century? Srividhya Swaminathan examines books, pamphlets, and literary works to track the alterations in rhetorical techniques used by either side of the abolitionist debate.
- Birthing the Nation: Sex, Science, and the Conception of Eighteenth-Century Britons
- The 1915 Campaign (British Expeditionary Force)
- Enquiring History: The Wars of the Roses: England 1450-1485
- Victorian England - Portait of an Age
- Broke of the Shannon: and the War of 1812
- The Tudor Law of Treason (Routledge Revivals): An Introduction
Additional info for Access to History: The American Dream: Reality and Illusion, 1945-1980 for AQA
Access to History: The American Dream: Reality and Illusion, 1945-1980 for AQA by Vivienne Sanders